So finally the long awaited trip o/s has arrived, we leave on a jet plane tomorrow, and as you can imagine we are very excited and still need to pack everything. Make sure you come back here regularly to keep abreast of all the latest craziness and shenanigans from the land of the Long White cloud, UK & Ireland.
You can also check any photos of the trip from my picasa page HERE or, for the tech savvy, you can also get it via RSS but I imagine that I will put a few of the best photos here. Don't expect this blog to be updated at any regular interval, most of the B&B's have wireless lan access but I make no guarantees, lets just say that I have the best intentions.
Our first stop will be in Auckland, where we will pick up a car and drive to Hamilton. We will spend the night here and hopefully get out to see the gloworm caves the following morning, then drive up to Rotorua in the afternoon.
View Larger Map
Stay tuned for more......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment